The Texas Connection: Vol. 2
The Texas Humor Team is elated for all that is in store for us in 2021 and would like to sincerely thank you for your support throughout 2020. If you just joined us or if you've been here this whole year, thank you. From the bottom of our hearts we appreciate your following, support, and kind (& sometimes funny) messages.
We've been training in the office... and I mean racing. Watch this video to see how it's going.
P.S. Texas Humor has $1 Decals (today only) for National Sticker Day
Now, back to the fun.
In this week's news...
- Who are we kidding there's no new news. 2021 just started and everyone is still hungover.
- The only news we know is that Texas Humor always has some rockin' deals... but you knew that! See. Nothing new.
- If you're looking for something to spice up your week- Texas Humor is having a Mystery Tee Sale! Click here or scroll down to learn more.
- Instead of boring you with some news first thing in the new year, we're switching it up. We know you're finding your way into new routines and could probably use 5 minutes of fun. There's no better time to take our Texas Personality Quiz.
One of my favorite New Years Resolutions was to READ MORE! If you've done the same... let me help you out with 10 of my favorite free Texas Reads.
- 30 Signs You Grew Up in Texas
- 14 Texas Cities and Words Everyone Says Wrong
- 10 Reasons Texans Hate Cold Weather
- 16 Signs You Went to School in Texas
- 8 Warning Labels that Texans Should Have to Wear
- 12 Funny High School Texas Mascots
- 18 Struggles all Texans will Understand
- 14 Things Non Texans Just Don't Understand
- Why Beans In Your Chili Is Just Wrong
- Our Favorite Texan To-Do-List Highlight
WHAT TEXAS CITY ARE YOU?
Click HERE to take the quiz.
Catch Us Next Week...
Catch ya' in next week's recap. Maybe there will be some REAL news to share. Until then, have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend.
Want in on the fun? Sign up to receive the Texas Connection every week here.