HOWDY & HAPPY NEW YEAR!
In this week's news...
- Rapper 50 Cent showed up to this Houston toy drive... I'll give you my 2 cents, he was a hit.
- If Texas regularly had snow... this is how I imagine it going.
- These senior citizens in Clear Lake are gaining pen pals this COVID season. Didn't think I'd make you cry today did ya?
- If you've been wondering what California deer look like, this is the perfect post for ya.
- These Texan parents did an "empty nesters" photoshoot... need I say more?
- J.J. Watt continues to make everyone's day, especially this little boy with a wish
- If you kept up with the package thief story... you might enjoy this one, too. This woman had her package of cat poop stolen off her front porch. Gotta love it.
- Bring back the tissues. This Texas Boy Scout created a "hugging booth" for nursing homes. Brb coming back, my allergies are acting up.
- According to China, the next abroad flight you take might include flight attendants with diapers... we'll update you on how this one pans out.
- This man broke the world record for Tower of Tortillas... and we're kinda upset it wasn't us.
- You thought Texas Bass were big? Check out this 9 pound South Carolinian gold fish.
We've Saved the Best For Last
TEXAS CROSSWORD - VOL. 2
How to play: click here or on the crossword to access our blog. Play it directly on our blog or click the 3 lines in the bottom right-hand corner to print.
Catch Us Next Week...
Catch ya' in next week's recap. Until then, have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend.