I know we’re not the only ones who might have forgotten our anniversary! Either way, we’re super thankful that you're here with us, and look forward to many more years of spreading the Gospel of Texas. To celebrate turning 7 years old, we thought we'd share 7 of our favorite throwback tweets!
- What I eat everyday.
- Some inspirational words.
- An Austin Classic.
- Texan Proverbs.
- A Texan Holiday.
- Texan Tips.
- A never ending truth.
Time does fly when you're having fun in Texas, and speaking of Texas, here's what's going on around the Lone Star State:
- 1. It’s almost Black Friday week, and to celebrate all of our Tees and Hats are $15!
- 2. We also thought we'd share a couple pictures of lizards.
- 3. Can you imagine this collab? I'd definitely give it a listen.
- 4. Beaver Nuggets are now available to all 50 states.
- 5. Mumma mia! There is nothing more TEXTRA than a extra Texan Mum.
- 6. This beer with this mug = breakfast of champions.
- 7. Remember when Sam Houston beat up William Stanbery?
- 8. This is the license plate that we all need.
- 9. If they can get the bag, why couldn’t they get the actual wrapper?
- 10. If you’ve ever wanted to visit Hou-ville, this is your chance!