Texas To-Do List: Vol. 51
Can you believe this is our 51st to-do list? What started as a way to keep our fellow Texans entertained during the quarantine days, has now become a fun way for us to share our favorite internet finds around Texas and beyond. We’ve seen a lot over these past few months, from Tiger King and quarantine games, to Shiner Seltzers and Jalapeño Wines.
I really didn’t have any plans to do more renovations at home, but after coming across this delight, I'm thinking it’s time for some upgrades. Do you think it would be too much to have this lovely groundwork next to a brand new tank? I mean, there’s no such thing as too much Texas right?
While these home upgrades are still up in the air, it’s never a bad time to take my home to the next level. I’m thinking some brand new decor, Texas approved of course.
It’s also never a bad time to check in on this week's To-Do List:
- 1. We’ve got for $10 tees, $15 tees, and $20 tees for a LIMITED TIME. That includes our BRAND NEW Fall Tees.
- 2. Do you drive an F-150?
- 3. Ain’t flexin, just texan.
- 4. If you find yourself still craving Luby’s, there's still a chance.
- 5. Nothing beats Texas waffles.
- 6. We launched a BRAND NEW Camo collection that pairs perfectly with our NEW joggers.
- 7. Gonna find yourself near central Texas? Here’s a few stops if you’re wanting some good Texas beers.
- 8. In case you really needed to know, someone really went and ranked the streets of Houston.
- 9. No surprise here. I think this calls for a drive out to the hill-country.
- 10. Looking to get out in this lovely weather? Try camping.
We’ll be back in your inbox next week, with more of our favorite stories. Have a great rest of your week, and hope you are able to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Just remember that Home is where Texas is, and as always stay Texan!