I think we’re all a bit upset about the outcome of the Stanley Cup finals, but don’t sweat it, I’ve compiled a small list of Texas shaped things to cheer you up. We’ve got some soap, some patties and biscuits that fit the definition of the word Textra, Texaroni and cheese, and a beautiful Texas pie.
Here’s some more things I found on the internet that might cheer you up:
1. Our interns got a little wild this past weekend with a Texas shaped cutting board.
2. All our face masks are BUY 2 GET 1 FREE, in case you’re in the mood to switch it up.
3. I Found my next birthday cake.
4. These vibes are immaculate.
5. If you love the shape of Texas, you'll love this collection.
6. Watching videos of people’s first times at Buc-ee’s also brings me joy.
7. Why? Just Why?
9. I’ve got some important things to say.
10. This might be the most Dallas thing I've seen yet.
That wraps up this list. Get out and enjoy this beautiful weather, just remember your mask, the Alamo, and to always stay Texan!