Happy Friday! If you’re anything like me, you know that it is Fajita Friday! Take some time to grill up some fajitas, and if you were ever confused, here’s a recap on some fajita knowledge.
Now, here’s your friday night to-do list:
1. I’ll take things that aren’t chili for 500, Bob.
2. No matter who you vote for, VOTE. We even launched a BRAND NEW TEE to remind you.
3. Looks like they’re makin’ Texas sized skeletons now.
4. Here some internal thoughts with a Texas Ranger.
5. How do you go golfing with George Strait? Asking for a friend.
7. Kacey Musgraves is living out my childhood dreams of solving a mystery with Mystery Inc.
8. This is an older story, but I’m still shocked that Virginia had the audacity to write this.
10. I don’t know where this accent is from, but it ain’t Texas.
That does it for this Friday! Have a good weekend, tag us if you cook up some fajitas, and stay Texan!