Texas To-Do List: Vol. 29
Hope you’ve been able to enjoy these clear skies we’ve been having. I’m sitting on my back porch having a drink and, after watching this video, it's given me some inspiration for a new saying. "Clear skies, full glass, can't lose". So pour a glass of whatever you’re drinkin’ and take a look at what’s been going around on the internet:
- 1. We learned that some Texans pronounce things a little different.
- 2. However you pronounce it, I think we can all agree this is the Land of the Yee and Home of the Haw.
- 3. First it was the toilet paper, and now the Dr Pepper?
- 4. Our swimwear is 20% OFF if you’re needing a new look for your backyard kiddie-pool.
- 5. Pretty paw-sitive this is the best work benefit out there.
- 6. I’m also pretty sure this dog lifts more than I do.
- 7. There’s a new Shiner Seltzer in town.
- 8. I just might have to leave Texas for a quick stay in this time capsule.
- 9. Dorothy Pollack just turned 103 and is living her best life.
- 10. Dr Pepper probably would have gone down smoother than this first sip.
- 11. Let’s see if this change makes The Cowboys better or worse.
- 12. Ford sent me a truck to test drive. Here’s my favorite feature.
If you’re planning on heading out to enjoy the clear skies, don’t forget to wear your mask, and if you need a new one we’ve got ya covered.
Have a great rest of your week, and stay Texan by stayin’ friendly.