If you’re in need of some outdoors, Texas has plenty of places to enjoy (or escape) the heat, as seen in this guide. Or maybe you feel like catching a drive-in movie at Six Flags or even Walmart. Whatever you do, be sure to catch the latest cool things on the internet:
1. I hope this new Whataburger on wheels has a nice little jingle as it goes by like an ice cream truck.
2. We launched a new tee to remind folks that Texas is one big diverse and happy family. Y’all Means All, y’all.
3. Do you remember the first time you heard Jolene?
4. I know we always make fun of ‘em, but they’re still Texas’ favorite team.
5. Looking to own a White house replica? This one was available for just under $6 million.
6. This might be the only calendar that matters anymore.
7. Looks like this guy went a little “hog wild”.
8. This teen’s got the heart of a Texan.
That’ll be it for the night, hope you have a great weekend. Love Texas, love your neighbor, be kind, and make sure you’re wearing a mask out in public! We can beat COVID together!