McConaughey says that time is a flat circle. Whatever the heck it is, it seemed to drag on this week. It is finally Friday though, and I’m on my way home to make some margaritas and grill some food up.
While you sip a marg, paloma, or beer, here are a few things going around on the internet to help you wrap up your week (and your buzz):
- 1. Where would you put your capital?
- 2. We added ALL NEW PRODUCTS to our Heart of Texas Collection.
- 3. Austin is home to two of the nation’s best chicken sandwiches.
- 4. Whoever invented leather seats was definitely not from Texas.
- 5. Is that Texas I see?
- 6. Who’s flexin’ now?
- 7. Here are some Texas must-haves.
- 8. The San Antonio zoo welcomed a new batch of Texans.
- 9. I’m up for this as long as it’s available outside of 11pm-11am.
- 10. Speaking of HBCBs, how would you react to this poll?
- 11. This is what I meant as a kid when I said I wanted a pony.
That’s all for this list, if you need more to-dos and missed our others, you can find them all on our blog here.
Happy friday and hope you have a great weekend.