If you haven't had a chance to get out somewhere where the sky is dark and see the comet NEOWISE, then I highly recommend it. My daughter and I (she loves space) drove outside of Austin to Dripping Springs and caught a look last weekend. It was great.
If you can't take a drive tonight, here's a to-do list of Texas and non-Texas stuff to keep ya busy.
1. We finally released a Texas Flag face mask. It's also bigger!
3. I knew the sun felt closer this time of year.
5. Did ya know Black Bears are returning to Texas? And it's pretty cute.
7. Wurstfest being canceled is the wurst news I've heard all week.
8. This dog is the best rebounder in the NBA right now.
9. This is the kind of Dad Joke that I LIVE FOR.
10. This sums up how Texans deal with adversity. (strong language)
Things are still crazy out there in the world, but I hope you're finding peace wherever you are and with whatever you find yourself doing every day. Take a break from the news and take in some Texas with a good drive or a distanced walk outside under that pretty Texas sky. Getting some quiet time with my daughter and the stars certainly felt like a bath for the soul. Do yourself a favor and give it a whirl.
Have a great night...