I almost spit out my beer when I heard that Elon Musk decided to build the Cyber Truck in Austin, Texas. Turns out they've been eyeballing central Texas for a while. I'm not against it at all. I'm just surprised. We certainly tried to get Elon's attention, but never heard back.
5,000 new jobs sounds pretty good to me even if the Cyber Truck looks like it belongs in a Nintendo 64 video game. If it has a cup holder for my Large Sweet Tea and a truck bed I can put a redneck swimming pool in, I'd be willing to give it a test drive.
In the mean time, here's your Texas To-Do list, late night edition:
1. It's Christmas in July on our store. We've got discounts up to 50%.
2. How many of y'all also miss those 3AM cab rides to Whataburger?
3. We love taking weird polls at our company. What's your take on this one?
5. Two of Texas' state parks made it in the top 20 in the country list.
6. Want your car to be eternally sticky? Try this.
8. I don't know which is better; the kid's homer or the Dad's reaction.
9. Gordon Ramsay attempted a Frito Pie. Gordon Ramsay failed at Frito Pie.
Sorry for my late to-do list email. It's been some long days up at the warehouse and our kiddos took a little while to go to sleep. Hope you're having a great week wherever you are. Stay Texan. Stay friendly.