I hope you've been having a great week. In our home, our son reached a very important development milestone. Take a look.
As for outside of our home, I've been cracking up at the "I know a spot" memes I've seen about Texas. Everyone seems to know a spot including folks in Houston, Commerce, San Antonio, College Station, Austin, El Paso, Fort Worth, Lubbock, Waco, Arlington, New Braunfels, and Arizona.
Speaking of knowing a spot, here are a few spots on the internet you should see:
2. This cat is clearly excited it's Friday. What is it singing?
3. Most of Texas has a pretty good chance of seeing that NEOWISE comet in the sky.
4. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am that I live in an HEB part of Texas.
5. Birds with arms.
6. Avocado milk? Count me out. Pass me the guac.
7. A corgi fell in to a pipe in the ground in Mineola. But he's back.
8. LEGO is releasing the coolest kit yet. Especially for 90's kids like me.
9. Beth does kind of have a point.
10. When the state opens back up, I'll be eager to get back down to Boerne for a burger.
Have a great weekend amigo. Be safe wherever you are and whoever you're with.