Sorry we took such a long break with these to-do lists. We've been busy working on some new products, hiring new employees, and just trying to stay level-headed while the world has felt sideways. Thankfully, I'm back in the saddle today and have a great list to share (and a margarita to drink when I'm done).
2. I finally got on TikTok. It's kinda weird, but kinda fun.
3. We hired a new intern named Amber and this was her first meme for us.
4. I finally apologized for making fun of a Texas city that apparently doesn't find it funny.
5. This will almost certainly warm your heart.
6. I don't buy the results of this for one second. Seems like fake news for Texas.
7. If you grew up in the 90's like me, then this is a major amount of nostalgia that goes great with sitting on a couch on a Friday night.
9. Did Houston have UFO's? Or is that just someone's cousin named Bubba who is burning a trash pile in the distance?
Oh we also learned that Texans prefer pointed boots over square, we think this is how the construction crews on I-35 might pass the time, and figured out what we're going to do on our next Amazon order.
And I'm sure you've seen the news that we're not out of the woods with COVID-19. I hope you're staying safe and doing your part to get us all through this. If ya need a mask, we've got plenty.