This weekend is weird for a lot of reasons. COVID is screwing up everyone's normal plans AND to top it all off, the leap year we're in means that July 4th skipped right over Friday and landed on Saturday. It wasn't enough for the pandemic to ruin everything. We had to have our 3 day weekend stolen from us too. Thanks a lot February 29th.
That being said, there is still a lot to be thankful for here at Texas Humor and around the state:
1. I'm thankful folks are so happy about our $17.76 tees sale.
2. I'm really thankful this fireworks explosion wasn't my fault.
3. Spiked watermelons are something to be thankful for.
4. I'm 100% thankful I'm not this shark.
5. We should all be thankful none of us have to work as hard as car air conditioners.
6. Midland-Odessa is thankful we finally mentioned them in some content.
7. I'm thankful that this random drifter left a surprise in the bed of my truck.
8. We're all pretty thankful to have had some great memories in Texas.
9. Students at UTSA should be thankful they'll have a pretty amazing new class this fall.
10. I'm thankful I already have a quarantine-15 to hide the extra weight I'm about to gain under.
I'm sure you've seen by now that the Governor has mandated masks in all counties with 20 or more cases of COVID-19. If you're in need of a mask, we've got plenty.
Stay safe, and stay Texan by stayin' friendly y'all.