Texas To-Do List: Vol. 18
We took some time off from sending out our to-do list because it just didn't feel right last week. But this week, I want to say that I hope you're safe and I hope you're healthy.
One of our company's core values is Build Community, and I've been thinking about that a lot. We believe that being Texan means being friendly. Friendship is literally the motto of our state. So I hope we can all learn to trust one another, and focus on the things that unite us, rather than make efforts to be divisive. That's truly the Texan spirit.
Here's your to-do list for this week:
1. We finally released some tie dye stuff. You're gonna like it.
2. We also have two new masks that say Darlin' and Ain't Flexin, Just Texan.
3. This kid has the energy we all need right now.
4. We wanted everyone to be nice about a city they don't live. Most people played by the rules.
5. Some kids in New Braunfels may have just started a new graduation tradition.
6. Texans wanted to know how to be more Cajun apparently.
8. Ice Cream Trucks are for kids. This is my kinda truck.
9. This is one photogenic dog.
Hope this brightens your day a bit. Stay cool and stay Texan!