Texas is big. Texas is beautiful. Texas is open. Not all the way open, but definitely a lot more open than it was a month ago. Be safe out there!
When you've got some down time, here's your new Texas to-do list:
1. Texas (gear) is discounted. We have 25% off all hats and tees this weekend. Get at it!
2. Texas is hot. Very very hot.
3. Texas is gonna have to get rid of one city (for fun). Which do you choose?
4. Texas is a metaphor for how a lot of folks are feeling.
5. Texas is thankfully not Georgia, where this happened.
6. Texas is more than familiar with the Whataburger menu.
7. Texas is apparently obsessed with Palomas.
8. Texas is always informed by McConaughey.
9. Texas is home to the best parents ever. Really.
10. And last but not least, Texas is really really really....big.
If you're heading out to do anything for Memorial Day, make sure to wear a mask, wash your hands, and stay 6 feet apart from folks you don't live with. Most importantly, stay friendly. Being kind is how we'll all get through this.