I don't know about you, but of all the metrics my wife and I have monitored through this epidemic, our tequila consumption is through the roof. We aren't spending any money going out, but we're certainly giving more money to our local Spec's than we did pre-covid.
On the subject of tequila, when I drink it, I typically get nostalgic. So tonight's to-do list is nostalgia themed.
To kick things off, I really miss watching this video. It didn't take place in Texas, but it might be the funniest thing I've ever seen. (I love that his Mom thought the best thing to do was upload that video.) Also, there are few things better than George Strait at the Astrodome.
2. Everyone who claims they want to get out of isolation forgets how hot this state is.
3. I miss the cooler chili weather already, and picking fights about chili.
5. Remember what it was like to be a Texan traveling in foreign lands?
6. I really miss riding my horse and mule through downtown Austin.
7. Instead of COVID-19, I wish we could all go back to hating our real enemy.
8. I feel lucky that I got to go to public school in Texas. (Hey Mrs. Moe!)
9. I miss when playing pranks like this wasn't considered a health hazard.
10. Speaking of public school, I hope the high schoolers can have a sense of "Texas Normal" this fall.
11. I really miss hitting up swimming holes around our great state.
If you've missed any of our other To-Do lists, you can find them on our blog. Have the best weekend you can while staying safe and stayin' Texan.