It's been a busy week over at Texas Humor HQ. Our shipping team shipped a massive number of masks over the last week. Our content team is wrapping up work on a physical coloring book that'll be coming out real soon. And me? Well I've got another to-do list for ya.
Here ya go:
- 1. We stocked two new colors of our crazy popular Heart of Texas masks. They're shipping now.
- 2. It's Willie Nelson's 87th birthday, and Texas Monthly ranked all of his 143 albums.
- 3. If you were considering visiting the beach this weekend, you might give it a second thought.
- 4. If the year 2020 was a city, what Texas city do you think it would be?
- 5. A woman and her daughter got the same award at school 25 years apart.
- 6. This is 100% me.
- 7. This is the definition of Texans helping Texans.
- 8. A woman declared her sidewalk a "silly walk" zone and her neighbors did not disappoint.
- 9. If you're tired of talking to your Mom on Zoom, call a mamma llamma instead.
- 10. Always remember to wear pants. Always.
- 11. He does have a point.
I'm working on another cocktail video today, so be on the lookout for that later this week. Have a great rest of your Wednesday, and wherever you find yourself, I hope you are in a Texan state of mind.