HOWDY & HAPPY WEDNESDAY, FOLKS
WHEN WE FOUND OUT IT'S ALREADY FEBRUARY.....
In This Week's News...
- If you haven't read this drama-filled Facebook Feed between two women who were engaged to the same (already married man) in Amarillo... stop right now. Read this. It's better than a Hallmark movie.
- Visiting San Antonio soon? Why go on a real date when you can go on a Doggy Date?
- Speaking of San Antonio, this local kiddo cashed in his Game Stop stock he was gifted 2 years ago and all I can say is... why didn't I do that??
- Ikea bought 11,000 acres in Georgia to save the trees and yet they can't keep Californian's from moving to Texas?? Smh.
- Kraft Mac N Cheese is coming out with a PINK (optionally sweet) Mac'n'cheese for Valentines Day. Anyone else waiting for a Texas-shaped debut?
- ALERT! Hide ya' kids, hide ya' wives... hide ya' French Bulldogs? Burglars robbed this Houston home solely for the Frenchie.
- Some might say "keep Austin weird" but these Austinites did quite a few good deeds in 2020.
- Thinking about Austin, we lost a good one this past week. The Owner of the Broken Spoke passed away and will always be a legend. See our picture here. Want more? Here's 25 photos of James White through the years at the iconic Broken Spoke here.
- This knitted Bernie sold for over $20k. This Corpus Woman just took her knitting skills to the next level.
- Will it be harder to get Crawfish this year? Stay tuned. This is at the top of our emergency tracking list. We'll keep you posted.
- Another reason we're thankful to not be an Oklahoman. This man filed a petition for Bigfoot Hunting Season? Texans would never. We shoot and ask for forgiveness after.
- Without a Mardi Gras Parade, these supporters are decorating their houses instead.
We've Saved the Best for Last
↓ CAN YOU FIND THE TEXAS FLAG? ↓
We promise, it's in there!
Riddle Answer: Something catchy
Catch Us Next Week...
Catch ya' in next week's recap. Until then, have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend.