I'm not sure what day it is. The only three days of the week I use now are yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Yesterday I made another margarita. Today we're hosting a really "exciting" competition. And tomorrow? Well I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. Probably making another margarita.
In the meantime, here's your next Texas To-Do List.
1. We ran some really scientific calculations of what is most important in Texas right now. Here are the results.
3. Our designer, John made some custom Zoom backgrounds so no one will see your messy room on your zoom calls.
4. I'm pretty sure that I'll never take another photo while sitting in Bluebonnets after seeing this.
5. I still can't believe someone would cut an avocado this way.
6. Texas Monthly will read you a bedtime story to help you fall asleep if the delivery margaritas you drink don't do the trick.
8. Well that escalated quickly.
9. It's been a while since I took Texas History, but I don't remember the Sarah Dewitt's flag looking like this.
10. Please avoid throwing a knife in to a can of spray paint.
If you need more to-dos and missed our others, you can find them on our blog here.
Have a great rest of your Thursday. Feel free to reply if you're on the couch and need some human contact! Stay upbeat and stay Texan!