If you're craving some human contact with someone other than who ya live with, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We'd love to hear from ya.
If you're still plenty fine with the medically mandatory isolation, but need something else to do, here's our 5th Texas To-Do List:
1. If you need help shining your boots, I recorded a how-to video with all the steps.
2. My wife got a funny video of my son getting a little bit too in to the song he was jamming to yesterday.
3. I asked folks to share their favorite photos of Texas and got quite a lot of replies.
4. If you decide to spend your quarantine time Spring Cleaning, then you can redecorate and save up to 60% Off all drinkware + home decor at our store.
6. Plan another scavenger hunt with your family, roommate, or complete it yourself.
7. Learn a new trick shot in your spare time.
8. Help spread kindness, and share what you’re doing to help your fellow Texans during this craziness using the hashtag #TexansHelpingTexans.
9. If you’re just needing a good laugh, checkout this video taken at a Killers concert.
10. And finally, be thankful you didn’t accidentally turn yourself into a potato this week.
If you need more to-dos and missed our others, you can find them on our blog here.
Have a great weekend y'all.
Be home. Be positive. But most importantly, be friendly. That’s the Texan thing to do.