Yesterday was the first day of Fall, which makes it the first day of Chili season at our house. One of my favorite recipes won first place a couple years back in Terlingua, we’ve also got a pretty good one, and more, in our Definitive Guide to Bein’ Texan.
And if you’re looking for the recipe to a good night, here’s a list of things we found on the internet this week:
1. Somebody please get Winslow a record deal.
2. It never hurts to be a little more Texan, so take a look at our NEW ARRIVALS.
3. And if your house needs a little Texfresh, our Flags are ON SALE too.
4. Is Tex Tok in our future?
5. How do I get this installed everywhere? Asking for a friend.
7. A Texas tot won this year's Doodle for Google.
8. Not gonna lie, this one hurts.
9. We may joke about California, but in times of need Texans will always lend a helping hand.
10. A quick lesson in properly pranking someone.
11. Relive a classic with the one, and only, Wooderson.
That does it for this one. Head on over to your local H-E-B and get ready for Chili season. Stay cookin’ and stay Texan!