Texas To-Do List: Vol. 36
It finally happened, it’s below 100 degrees, which means my wife is about to decorate our front porch like we’re farmers somewhere in the midwest. I’m sure by the time the weekend is over there’ll be fake pumpkins, miniature hay bales, and a scarecrow greeting everyone who walks by our house.
When you get a chance to take a break from the fall decorating, take a look at the latest Texas To-do list:
1. This may be the strongest political argument I’ve ever seen.
2. Pro tip on how to spot a Texan.
3. Some people have too much time on their hands, or in this case, balloons.
4. If this mum mask is a little too much for you, try this one.
5. Looking forward to watching this challenge play out.
6. Craving some fair foods? This list has got you covered.
7. Our team thinks we need this in our next office.
8. As if 2020 wasn’t bad enough, Carole Baskins is back to entertain all the cool cats and kittens.
9. I think this takes background dancers to a whole other level.
Don’t let the weather get you down if it’s rainy where you are. Just be glad it’s not 1000 degrees anymore. Stay dry and stay Texan!