The end of summer is just around the corner, and while this wasn’t the summer we had hoped for, I could get pretty used to spending all my evenings with a cold drink on my porch. However, this Dallas educator has got me thinking I need to step up my game.
While you think about what you can do while you’re porch sitting, check out your next to-do list:
1. I’m thinking my neighbors need to step up their chalk game.
2. We’re celebrating the end of summer with $15 tees and hats.
3. We also restocked some of our best sellers.
4. Miss Fiesta found a way to help out to reach out to young girls who missed their summer camps.
5. This is just one more reason to stay out of Florida.
6. I’m a-maize-d by this cornstalk's ability to spread hope.
7. Take a second to listen to some good tunes.
9. I don’t blame this good boy, you can’t not sing-along to this song.
10. Shots fired.
11. This is the BIGGEST nope if there ever as one.
I know every week can seem the same these days, but I hope you’re still finding ways to make them exciting. As always, stay cool, stay safe, and stay Texan.