This might be the most abnormal March in probably... ever. Bars are closed. Restaurants are closed. Tom Brady is no longer with the Patriots. Nothing is normal. So we put together another Texan To-Do list to help ya feel a bit more...normal.
1. ICYMI: A couple hired Mariachis to play in an HEB outside San Antonio, hence lifting everyone’s spirits.
2. Stay sane by getting dressed every day, even when stuck at home. We’ve still got t-shirts and tanks for just $10, so you can look great for any family and houseplants you might have with ya.
3. Lighten up the mood at home and have a listen to this Homebound Honky Tonk spotify playlist we made for ya.
4. Tune in at 5pm tonight for our Texas Humor Happy Hour on Instagram Live. We’ll be drinkin beers, playing drinkin songs on the jukebox, and talkin’ Texas.
5. Maybe your normal consists of a workout routine, or maybe you finally have the time to act upon that resolution you had. Either way, here’s a workout tutorial for ya.
6. Be thankful we haven’t resorted to the horrors of drinking unsweetened tea.
7. With the rodeo being canceled, I’m sure you’re missing some Mutton Bustin’, so we’ve got ya covered.
8. Download our printable Activity Book to keep your little ones busy and your sanity intact.
9. Do something nice for a fellow Texan in need.
10. Do what you gotta do to make this all feel normal. Like Jared Leto, even though I’m not too sure what his normal is.
11. Take a minute to breathe and pretend you’re on spring break. If visiting your favorite big city is your thing, this video might hold ya over. And if you’re more of a desert and mountains Texan, here’s a video of me flying through Big Bend National Park to give ya a dose of the Chisos.
Last, but not least, if you're quarantined, I hope its in Texas. If not, I hope you're in a Texas state of mind.
- Jay B (founder of Texas Humor)