HOWDY & HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
( US FILMING OUR TEXAGRAM'S THIS WEEK ⬆️ )
In This Week's News...
- The Texas Serial Pooper has been caught. You heard that right.
- These are the most searched super bowl foods per state. I can't say I'm mad... I'm just confused.
- I never thought i'd see the day. The never ending pizza buffet has filed for Bankruptcy. Eat a slice of Pizza for Cici's today. They need the love.
- Are you a beer drinker? Are you looking for some cheap decor with recycled materials? Do you love Texas as much as we do? Well boy, do I have the inspo for you.
- It's been 50 years since an astronaut played golf on the moon. Feel old yet?
- Hands down, this was the best play of the night from Sunday's big game.
- Marshall, Texas just got $100,000 to build a new animal shelter.
- Have you attempted the Hedgehog cake trend?
- As you all know, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so we have 6 more weeks of winter. Shop our favorite chili-weather faves here.
- This Car-Themed home in Dallas just listed for 8 MILLION. That's right, million.
- Spread this to ALL CALIFORNIANS. Tulsa, OK will pay you $10,000 to relocate to their city. We need all Texans on board to get this trend going and send the Californians to Oklahoma STAT.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chick-fil-a runs the most efficient drive-thru process of all time. I mean it was only a matter of time before it branched out beyond chicken sandwiches.
- If you're thinking about using Super Glue to stick down those pesky fly-aways, think again...
- There's 2 types of people in this world. The ones who would be excited by this news... and everyone else.
We've Saved the Best for Last
TEXAS CROSSWORD: WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT TEXAS
Riddle Answer: Because he was amazing in his field
Catch Us Next Week...
Catch ya' in next week's recap. Until then, have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend.