The Texas Connection: Vol. 6
HOWDY & HAPPY WEDNESDAY!
RIDDLE OF THE WEEK:
Why did the Scarecrow win an award?
*find the answer at the bottom*
We're spreading the love this week at Texas Humor. Through Friday a portion of all sales will be donated to Texas food banks, all while earning you double the points in our rewards program. Not a member? Sign up here.
Still looking for that perfect Valentine's Day card? We've got some Texra special ones for you to send or print for that special someone. CLICK HERE to access our free Valentine's day cards!
( US FILMING OUR TEXAGRAM'S THIS WEEK ⬆️ )
In This Week's News...
- The Texas Serial Pooper has been caught. You heard that right.
- These are the most searched super bowl foods per state. I can't say I'm mad... I'm just confused.
- I never thought i'd see the day. The never ending pizza buffet has filed for Bankruptcy. Eat a slice of Pizza for Cici's today. They need the love.
- Are you a beer drinker? Are you looking for some cheap decor with recycled materials? Do you love Texas as much as we do? Well boy, do I have the inspo for you.
- It's been 50 years since an astronaut played golf on the moon. Feel old yet?
- Hands down, this was the best play of the night from Sunday's big game.
- Marshall, Texas just got $100,000 to build a new animal shelter.
- Have you attempted the Hedgehog cake trend?
- As you all know, Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow so we have 6 more weeks of winter. Shop our favorite chili-weather faves here.
- This Car-Themed home in Dallas just listed for 8 MILLION. That's right, million.
- Spread this to ALL CALIFORNIANS. Tulsa, OK will pay you $10,000 to relocate to their city. We need all Texans on board to get this trend going and send the Californians to Oklahoma STAT.
- I've said it before and I'll say it again. Chick-fil-a runs the most efficient drive-thru process of all time. I mean it was only a matter of time before it branched out beyond chicken sandwiches.
- If you're thinking about using Super Glue to stick down those pesky fly-aways, think again...
- There's 2 types of people in this world. The ones who would be excited by this news... and everyone else.
We've Saved the Best for Last
TEXAS CROSSWORD: WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT TEXAS
Riddle Answer: Because he was amazing in his field
Catch Us Next Week...
Catch ya' in next week's recap. Until then, have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend.