Texas To-Do List: Vol. 46
Oh, look. Another glorious afternoon. To celebrate the beginning of the spooky season our intern team put together a list of Texas Terrors to get you in the Halloween mood. If that list isn’t scary enough, just imagine not knowing what queso is. Terrifying!
For this to-do list, we’ve rounded up all the tricks and treats around Texas for you:
1. This year's Limited Edition Halloween Tees have launched! Get yours plus more NEW TEES before they’re all gone.
2. Have you been to the most haunted hotel in Texas?
3. If spooky’s not your thing, here’s fun for the whole family.
4. It may be 90 degrees out, but we can still have “fall” in Texas.
5. Socially distance yourself from the clowns and ghosts in this drive-thru haunted house.
6. Galveston County has found a new way to celebrate Halloween.
7. This is what my nightmares are made of.
8. Should we change our name to the Lone Star-burst State?
9. Looks like UT Austin is getting in the spirit of Halloween.
10. Leave it to the Texans to MacGyver new ways to trick-or-treat.
11. This halloween may look a little different, but there’s plenty of halloween spirit to go around.
That’s the end of the road for this list, hope you have a great rest of your evening. Stay spooky, and stay Texan!