There’s been a lot of random things going around the internet this week, but I think this one took me by surprise the most. Only in Austin, am I right? When it comes to BBQ though, I think we can all agree on this logic.
There’s nothing like Texas BBQ, and there’s nothing like these random things we’ve seen:
- 1. Keep the sun and the bugs away with this BRAND NEW Texas Flag neck gaiter.
- 2. Don’t miss the Big Tex choice awards.
- 3. Don’t mess with Texas women.
- 4. Can you relate to these pet peeves.
- 5. Is this fall?
- 6. My kind of lawn service.
- 7. Having some BBQ cravings after reading this.
- 8. Just spreading some neighborly love.
- 9. I don’t know how I feel about this, but you know I’ll try anything once.
- 10. On the other hand, Red Lobster needs to stop this.
- 11. Looks like this thanksgiving may feel a lot more like the 4th of July.
- 12. The Dallas Stars are back in the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
That wraps it up for this to-do list. Have a great rest of your week, and stay Texan!